The Cherokee Boys Farm Club was established at the Cherokee Boarding School in 1932. Two years later the Cherokee Motor Club was founded. When the Boarding School closed in 1954, the two Clubs were continued by the Cherokee Day School. The Clubs were combined in 1958 and continued to grow. On May 4, 1964, the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians incorporated the Cherokee Boys Club as a non-profit self-supporting, Tribal Enterprise.